NEW YORK -- The National Hockey League (NHL®) has announced the attractions and hockey interactives planned for the New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame™, the official fan festival of the regular-season outdoor games between the New Jersey Devils and Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. ET (ABC and ESPN+ in the U.S. and on SN360 and TVAS2 in Canada) and the New York Islanders and New York Rangers on Sunday, Feb. 18 at 3 p.m. ET (ABC, ESPN+, SN, TVAS) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Before both games, the PreGame will entertain fans of all ages with fun hockey attractions at MetLife Stadium Parking Lot G with dynamic activities from 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 17 and from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 18.
Highlighting the New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame will be the display of the iconic Stanley Cup® for fans to take photos with during all PreGame operating hours, and the NHL’s United by Hockey Mobile Museum, a unique interactive experience that celebrates the game’s trailblazers, changemakers and business leaders spanning across multiple underrepresented and multicultural demographics. On both days, there will also be musical performances from Tramps Like Us, the nation’s #1 Bruce Springsteen tribute band.
A 2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series™ game ticket is required for admission to the New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame and fans will need to go through a metal detector to enter the PreGame. Parking lots at MetLife Stadium will open at 2 p.m. ET on Feb. 17 and at 10 a.m. ET on Feb. 18 for fans to park. Tickets to both games are available at Ticketmaster.
WHAT: New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 17, 2024: 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET
Sunday, Feb. 18, 2024: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: MetLife Stadium Parking Lot G
1 MetLife Stadium Drive
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
The New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame will include the following attractions, featuring many official NHL partners and licensees activating to engage fans:
- AstraZeneca: Fans seeking an interactive experience can stop by the Hatty Trick Challenge presented by AstraZeneca to test their shooting skills and score their very own hat trick! AstraZeneca is an official partner of Hockey Fights Cancer™, a joint initiative of the NHL and the NHLPA powered by the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- AWS: AWS Interactive Ice offers a unique immersive tabletop experience by allowing fans to place electronically enabled hockey pucks on hotspots across our digital hockey rink to bring NHL plays and statistics to life. The activation highlights and explores the tech that that enables deeper insights into the game utilizing NHL EDGE IQ powered by AWS analytics.
- Cat: Hockey fans visiting the 2024 New Amsterdam Vodka NHL PreGame can win CAT-branded prizes, take photos with CAT equipment, and learn about CAT services.
- Discover: The Discover 'Starting Lineup' Experience will feature an immersive footprint for fans to take part in. The experience will feature an AI photo opportunity allowing fans to place their face on a custom digital Discover collectible, NHL Stadium Series memorabilia for fans to explore, branded premium distribution and special guests throughout the weekend. The centerpiece of the 'Starting Lineup' experience is Discover's oversized Air Hockey Table where fans can take on their friends and family.
- Fanatics: Visit the Official Merchandise retail trailers for a great selection of 2024 NHL Stadium Series jerseys, apparel, headwear, and souvenirs.
- Honda: Honda, the official automotive partner of the NHL in the U.S., will have the all-new Prologue – Honda’s first All-Electric SUV on display at the 2024 New Amsterdam Vodka NHL PreGame! Stop by the Honda activation to show off your hockey skills in the Goalie Power Play game and get a chance to win fun prizes.
- Jersey Mike’s: Jersey Mike's will bring an interactive gaming experience to hockey fans, featuring sub sandwich sampling, digital air hockey, augmented reality photo ops, sweepstakes and more. This on-site activation will allow fans to interact with the brand in a meaningful way.
- Navy Federal Credit Union: Visit the Navy Federal Credit Union Hockey activation to test your range and accuracy at its Hockey Shot Challenge and for your chance to look like the pros while taking your picture in its hockey player photo opportunity.
- New Amsterdam Vodka: Fans 21-plus can head to the New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame™ bar to get a PreGame signature cocktail “Tri-State Punch”, served in a 2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series™ souvenir cup! New Amsterdam Vodka, Official Vodka of the NHL.
- New Jersey Devils: The Devils Woo Crew will be on-site on Saturday, February 17 at the New Amsterdam Vodka NHL PreGame along with a New Jersey Devils shooting accuracy activation and mascot, NJ Devil's Ride, which is equipped with the Devils Gaming Group video game station. Fans who participate will have the chance to win a number of great prizes.
- New York Islanders: The Islanders bring their interactive Slap Shot Booth and epic Prize Wheel to the Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series on Sunday, February 18, giving fans the chance to test their shot-taking skills for exclusive Islanders swag before the game.
- New York Rangers: Stop by the New York Rangers PreGame activation on Sunday, February 18 where the Rangers Blue Crew will get you ready for the game. You’ll have a chance to grab a giveaway and take a photo with the NO QUIT IN NY letters.
- NHL Fan Access App: As the official event app, NHL Fan Access™ features maps, schedules, the “Ask Stanley” virtual assistant, opportunities to win prizes, and much more. Fans are encouraged to download the app today.
- NHL Network: Head over to the NHL Hardest Shot to test your slap shot and see how hard you can shoot a puck! NHL Network is your 24/7 home for hockey and will have extensive live coverage from the 2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series. For the complete programming schedule and channel finder, visit NHLNetwork.com.
- Pepsi: Fans will have the opportunity to sample Pepsi products, engage with a fun photo activation and enter for a chance to win a custom Pepsi bobblehead.
- Preston Art + Designs: S. Preston is an NHL licensed sport artist, specializing in creative, minimalist hockey illustrations of famous, iconic moments, arenas, and mascots. He also has collaborated with Looney Tunes and Sesame Street to bring your favorite childhood characters to life as fans of your favorite NHL team.
- State of New Jersey: Tented area and tabletop staffed by representatives for New Jersey Travel & Tourism to promote our “Little State, Lotta Wow” campaign and engage with visitors – including giving away fun, branded items.
- Ticketmaster: Fans can visit the Ticketmaster Bullseye Battle to show off their wrist shots by aiming to shoot their puck through the Ticketmaster “t”!
- United By Hockey Mobile Museum: Returning for a second season, the United by Hockey exhibit is a unique interactive experience that celebrates the game’s trailblazers, changemakers and business leaders spanning across multiple underrepresented and multicultural demographics. The professionally-curated history museum highlights a number of new features including a VR experience, United Voices podcast wall and adaptive hockey display and aims to raise awareness of and educate fans about diverse individuals within the game of hockey emphasizing that Hockey is for Everyone.
- Upper Deck: Get your own personalized 2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series trading card from Upper Deck, the exclusive trading card partner of the NHL. Upper Deck is also giving fans an opportunity to win fun prizes by playing exciting games such as Pack Wars, Puck-O Drop, and more. Collect a FREE 2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series Authentic Digital Collectible set at CollectEvo.com, the third digital platform released by Upper Deck that allows hockey fans to grow their collections.
- Verizon: Verizon invites fans to the 2024 New Amsterdam Vodka NHL PreGame, where they can tailgate in style with games, charging stations, comfortable seats with plenty of photo opportunities, and a chance to win exciting prizes. By attending the NHL PreGame, Verizon customers can get a chance to upgrade their NHL Stadium Series game seats to Verizon’s exclusive Hotspot section located in Section 206 B at MetLife Stadium, which includes comfortable heated couches, tables, and cozy blankets.
NOTE TO MEDIA: To coordinate media interviews and live and taped TV hits, and to attend the New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame, please contact Brad Klein ([email protected]; 347-380-2993). Media previews for the New Amsterdam Vodka® NHL PreGame are available on Friday, Feb. 16 from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. ET, on Saturday, Feb. 17 from 6:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET and on Sunday, Feb. 18 from 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
2024 Navy Federal Credit Union NHL Stadium Series ticketholders are also encouraged to download the NHL Fan Access™ App for the opportunity to participate in many fun PreGame activities, a chance to win prizes at the PreGame, receive up-to-date event schedule alerts, access to event maps and much more. For more information, fans should visit https://www.nhl.com/events/2024-stadium-series-fan-guide.
Only clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person) and small, non-clear bags that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” in size (1 per person) will be permitted. All other bags are prohibited. Exceptions will be made for medically-necessary items.
Fans can join the conversation on social media by including the use of the NHL hashtag #StadiumSeries.